Ryvre and Willow have been sick this week. Sore throats and headaches. We were also iced in for a few days; we spent that time at the resort where Dale works as it's off the highway (much easier to get out in case of emergency) and they have a generator in case the power goes out.
The view from our condo was nice

And i brought the camera

So any excuse to pose...

Is a good one.

I'll leave you with a lesson the kids taught me.
I was folding laundry a few days ago, brooding over one thing or another, when Willow and Ryvre came running down the hallway, yelling. They proceeded to shout at me, and each claim that the other had started a fight. I looked up at them and saw that they each still held an incriminating toy sword. I said to them: "I really don't know what happened, but you both have weapons." A look of understanding washed over Ryvre's face, and he said sagely:
"When we both have swords, it's hard to say who started it."
Something we should all keep in mind perhaps.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Snow and a Condo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment