I keep telling myself i'm ready to send the kids to school, but let's be honest: this is going to be a huge change! I've been home with them, full time, for almost a decade now. Can I really let go and trust the bulk of their daily education time to a stranger? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Of course, most of my anxiety is no different from the anxiety of every parent when it comes to sending a child (or three) out into the world, but I really am doing it the hard way by sending them all off at once instead of staggering them by age like most people do! It's going to take awhile to adjust.
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am feeling you on this...major!! We are putting our oldest two in this year. Yikes smike. We got this mama;)
Post a Comment